Thursday, August 27, 2009

My First Day with Jennifer

First time ko ngayong araw na 'to (August 27, 2009) with Jennifer...
A very common name.... Favorite ko pa nga ang Jennifer because of "Sa Piling Mo"... Ang character kc dun ni Judai ay Jennifer and Catherine... But not until i knew that Jennifer is the name of husband's first love ;\.. hmmp... I hate Jennifer..... Tapos ung isang classmate ng anak namin eh Jennifer ang name... And news says that crush daw ni Jennifer si RJ... huh!... That's when i realized that I should learn to love again the name, Jennifer... And I will start here.... that's why my blog's name is JENNIFER...
Asan na nga ba si Jennifer?....
This blog will not tell everything about Jennifer and will not always about her... Gagamitin ko lang ang name nya para masanay ako sa pangalang JENNIFER...
This is my blog
I'm Khaye
A mother...
and wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment